Thursday, September 4, 2008

I won, I won an award!!!


" An English Girl Rambles " gave me an award for my blog! I'm very ecxited about it!!!Thank you so much Denise!!!
When I started blogging, I wanted to find friends around the world, to know other countries customs and life, to see what people think about everything according to their surroundings. I didn't know faultless English but I was determined to make a blog. So here I am now with little help from my dictionary and my hubby.

The rules accompanying this award are:


1. Put the logo on your blog;

2. Add a link to the person who has awarded you;

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;

4. Add links to those blogs on yours and

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


These are the seven blogs I think deserve an award and the reasons of my choices:

Maria at: http://haniadailyphoto.blogspot.com/ (she put me in the "game" of blogging )
Ayamlin at: http://acomfortablevacation.blogspot.com/ (she always write sweet things to me)
Maria at: http://mknoche.blogspot.com/ ( she writes like she knows me for years)
Jenny at: http://cottageonfoxhollow.blogspot.com/ (she's my very first blog-friend)
Tamara at: http://thegreenhousediaries.blogspot.com (we have the same age and sensitivenesses)
Anette at: http://krakilette.blogspot.com/(she loves travveling and so do I)
Antigoni at: http://antigonisdiary.blogspot.com/(she's my beloved sister)

I also believe that blogs as Leslie's, Louise's and Mrsnesbitt's deserve an award!!! Don't forget them girls in your choises...



12 comments:

Marie Reed said...

Congrats on your award! Happy Blogging!

antigoni said...

Congratulations. Thank you for your choice.:)

Tamara Jansen said...

Oh man, thanks for the award! I'm new to this blogging thing too so I'll have to figure out how to get the award on my site and figure out what other blogs to award....

So much to do and so little time to get it all done :)

NO STRESS!

Maria said...

Hallo Marina, congrats on your award, your blog is no nice, you have really deserved it!

And thank you for passing this award on to me! I am so happy about this! And I am happy that you say we talk to each other as if we knew us for long :)

But I think it will take a little time till I will have passed it on! But I put it immediately on my side board and link it to your site!
Thanks for your choice!

Maria said...

...so nice... ;)

Maria Verivaki said...

thanks you so much!
when the children get back to school, i will start thinking about how to deal out the award!

Jenny said...

Thank you SO much, Marina! I'll do my best to post about it tomorrow.

Hugs!

Funny cookies said...

Thank you for the comment Marina ... Hugs from Brazil !!!

Sheila Hauland said...

Marina thank you for the comment ... previously i have sent you a comment from my cookies blog, so now just sending another from the claycartoon ... Big hug from Brazil!!

ayamlin said...

Hello marina!
Thank you so much for chosing me!
I'm more than willing:)
I thought it was good to update blog. I'm really pleased I became your friend.
I wanna get along with you from now on, too:)
By the way I didn't know how pictures I update on the side of blog. I gotta check it!

DeniseinVA said...

Hello Marina, I am so happy you decided to accept the award and to pass it on to some very deserving blogging friends. I shall enjoy looking at them all. You have a lovely blog Marina. I always enjoy my visits here. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

i think you perfectly deserve the award! i'm new to blogging myself and i find your blog one of the few i like!

congratulations!