Sunday, August 31, 2008

Goodbye Summer!

1st of September!
Winter is coming...
School is coming...
House cleaning is coming...
It's time to say "goodbye" to Summer with the photos of
my family's last vacations!!!

We went to the island of Evia,at a town named Stira.
My sister went there for vacations and she called me everyday and asked me to go there describing the beautiful place and the hotel. Everything she had said was true!
After a three hour journey (by car)...


...we arrived at the hotel " De Angelo ".



As soon as my children saw the pool they wore their bathsuits and...
...for four days they were swimming and playing all day long!






And not just the kids...!!!




They forgot about sea although it was beautiful too.




These four days passed very quickly! I hope we go there again next summer!!!



6 comments:

Maria Verivaki said...

καλό χειμώνα!

ayamlin said...

Hi marina!
What a beautiful beach it is!
around Tokyo there isn't beautiful beach.
So I'm jealous of you!
There is black sand not whilt one on the Beach near Tokyo!
You seemed to have a nice vacation with your family:)
happy vacation:)

mrsnesbitt said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Holiday memories. Yes you are right about September, it is indeed time to get back to th grindstone!

LOL!
Dx

Maria said...

I just sent you a comment but something went wrong.
Well, I wanted to thank you for your nice comment on my blog and for sharing your wonderful family holidays on Euböo with us! Your children sook so happy in the water! And Iwant to wish you the best for the start of school. And I also remembered my husband's sister who lives in Saloniki and whom we have not seen for a long time now.
Have a good time, kind regards, Maria

Maria Verivaki said...

i think that canna is a kind of lily (krinos): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canna_(plant)

Tamara Jansen said...

That looks like a fabulous place for a holiday! Love the pool. Hope 4 days was long enough :)