Sunday, November 7, 2010

And the winner is...

Hello everybody!
Today is the DAY!
And I don't mean the Greek elections but the lottery which will decide the winner of the quiz "Where am I?"
...
Every friend that answered to the question participated in my lottery.
I decided that I would choose three friends to win!
I did the shopping for your small presents and my family selected the winners!

The ANSWER is...

and the most of you have found it!!!

And now....


CONGRATULATIONS TO....

Maria from Austria.
You've won a scarf full of Paris!

CONGRATULATIONS TO...

Antigoni from Greece!
You've won a pink scarf!


CONGRATULATIONS TO...

Vita from Greece.
You've won coasters for your cups!


Finally I want to thank my hubby for making the wonderful video of our vacations in Paris and ofcourse all of you for your participation!




4 comments:

Anette said...

Great competition, and lovely prices! Looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Vita said...

Ω! Ευχαριστώ πολύ καλή μου. Πραγματικά χαίρομαι.Μακάρι να είναι γουρλίδικο το δωράκι σου.

Gattina said...

I haven't participated, but I wanted to thank you for your comment, Egypt is a nice country for holidays and also culture.
I too made my blogs in English it is the only language you can communicate with in the whole world !

Rena said...

Μαρίνα έλα μια βόλτα από το μπλογκ μου να πάρεις κάτι!